Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “National Programme Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before July 15, 2022. The Embassy of Sweden is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Embassy of Sweden looking for “National Programme Officer” Vacancy. Embassy of Sweden has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before July 15, 2022.
Embassy of Sweden has published an employment notification July 09, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2022
Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2022
|Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancy for Experienced only.|
|Position||National Programme Officer|
|Opening Date||July 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 15, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Embassy of Sweden
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: National Programme Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: July 15, 2022
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: www.swedenabroad.se
The Officer responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Identify, assess and manage contributions in the above-mentioned field in accordance with procedures provided by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida).
- Support gender mainstreaming in the entire contribution portfolio and proper application of Sida’s standards on gender equality.
- Engage in policy dialogue with the cooperation partners on gender equality.
- Participate in consultations and coordination with donor groups for the advancement of gender equality.
- Serve as a focal point for gender equality in the Regional Strategy and coordinate the Embassy and Strategy-related follow-up and reporting regarding gender equality.
- Participate in all regular activities of the Regional Section and the Embassy, including planning, monitoring, and reporting, as well as other issues when required.
- Work closely with Sida’s gender team at regional and global level and contribute to dissemination of knowledge and information on gender equality priorities.
- Organize capacity strengthening initiatives for program staff on gender mainstreaming.
How to apply for Embassy of Sweden Jobs 2022?
For information on qualification, required work experience, and how to apply please visit our website https://www.swedenabroad.se/en/embassies/ethiopia-addis-abeba and find the post under current vacancies.