Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “National Programme Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 31, 2023. The Embassy of Sweden is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Embassy of Sweden looking for “National Programme Officer” Vacancy. Embassy of Sweden has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 31, 2023.
Embassy of Sweden has published an employment notification August 16, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2023.
Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2023
|Embassy of Sweden Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||National Programme Officer|
|Opening Date||August 16, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 31, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Embassy of Sweden.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: National Programme Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: August 31, 2023
- Application Process: Online
- For more information: 0115180000
- Official Website: www.swedenabroad.se
- Documented relevant academic degree, e.g. in democracy, human rights, law, or similar.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written). Vacancy at the Embassy of Sweden in Addis Ababa
- Extensive experience of work with computer programs, applications, and systems, including excel.
Required work experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a regional Africa context.
- Experience of project management.
- Proven capacity to work independently and deliver tangible results.
- Being a team-player, both internally and externally, with good communication skills.
- Experience from a development cooperation context.
Additional qualifications considered as merits are:
- French and/or Swedish language skills.
How to apply for Embassy of Sweden Jobs 2023?
The Embassy of Sweden would like to announce a vacancy announcement for the position of National Program Officer in the fields of Democracy/Human Rights for Regional Development Cooperation. You can find a detailed description on the embassy’s website: https://www.swedenabroad.se/en/embassies/ethiopia–addis-abeba/current/current-vacancies/national-programme-officer/
For more information on Swedish regional development cooperation, in particular the Strategy for Regional Development Cooperation with Africa 2022 – 2026, https://www.swedenabroad.se/sv/ or www.sida.se, or www.regeringen.se.Ethiopian citizens, and citizens of other countries resident in Ethiopia who are entitled to work in Ethiopia, are eligible to apply. The Embassy applies a policy of gender equality and encourages women to apply.
Applicants should submit the following documents, preferably by e-mail, to the Embassy of Sweden in Addis Ababa:
- A brief but comprehensive CV, including details of relevant education and work experience;
- A one page letter of application in English, setting out why you consider yourself a good candidate for this particular post;
- Names, telephone numbers, and addresses of two reference persons who are willing to provide a reference on your character and work capacity;
- Clear contact phone numbers and e-mail address in Ethiopia where the Embassy can rapidly make contact with you.
Applications shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. As the subject of the message, please indicate reference no and your name: ‘UM2023/27428/ADDI – Your Name.’
Questions may be received by Ms Therese Sjöström email@example.com or by telephone: 0115180000.
Please note that applications will not be returned, and only short-listed applicants will be contacted. To be considered, your application should be submitted latest by 31 August 2023 (16:30 hrs) and fulfil the above-mentioned requirements. The Embassy only receives electronic applications.
Download: Vacancy Notification