Embassy of Japan Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Coordinator of the Grant Aid for Grassroots and Human Security Project” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 11, 2022. The Embassy of Japan Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Embassy of Japan Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Embassy of Japan Ethiopia looking for “Coordinator of the Grant Aid for Grassroots and Human Security Project” Vacancy. Embassy of Japan Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in A Bachelor’s degree in economics, development cooperation or other related fields of study, or some other discipline. (More advanced degrees are also welcomed.) may apply on or before February 11, 2022.
Embassy of Japan Ethiopia has published an employment notification January 31, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Embassy of Japan Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
Embassy of Japan Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|Embassy of Japan Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Coordinator of the Grant Aid for Grassroots and Human Security Project.|
|Opening Date||January 31, 2022.|
|Closing Date||February 11, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Embassy of Japan Ethiopia.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s degree in economics, development cooperation or other related fields of study, or some other discipline. (More advanced degrees are also welcomed.).
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Zero years experience.
- Closing Date: February 11, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Coordinator of the Grant Aid for Grassroots and Human Security Project.
How to apply for Embassy of Japan Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Embassy of Japan Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Embassy of Japan Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- Curriculum Vitae with a recent photo
- Certificate of non-Criminal Record
- Reference Letter
- Medical Certificate
Application Submission Address: The Economic Division, Embassy of Japan P.O. Box 5650, Addis Ababa
Application Deadline: Friday, 11th February 2022 (Needs to be arrived at the Embassy by) Application documents will not be returned. Embassy will invite the Selected candidates for interviews and written examination (if needed).