Elsa Kolo Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 09 “Payment and Income Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 06, 2022. The Elsa Kolo Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Elsa Kolo Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Elsa Kolo Ethiopia looking for “Payment and Income Accountant” Vacancy. Elsa Kolo Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 06, 2022.
Elsa Kolo Ethiopia has published an employment notification August 24, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Elsa Kolo Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
Elsa Kolo Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|Elsa Kolo Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 09 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Inventory Controller or Cost and Budget Accountant, Payment and Income Accountant, and More|
|Opening Date||August 24, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 06, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Elsa Kolo Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Inventory Controller or Cost and Budget Accountant, Payment and Income Accountant, and More
- Total Vacancy: 09
- Educational Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in relevant field.
- Experience: 02 years’ experience.
- Closing Date: September 06, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0118-68-15-70
How to apply for Elsa Kolo Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Elsa Kolo Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Elsa Kolo Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.