Election Operation Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 08 vacancies at the Ethiopian National Election Board for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopian National Election Board, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Election Operation Manager Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Election Operation Manager Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ethiopian National Election Board Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA/MA/MBA or equivalent degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||October 15, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 23, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopian National Election Board, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: BA/MA/MBA or equivalent degree in related fields..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Election Operation Manager
- Deadline: October 23, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 08
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 08
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Qualified applicants ca submit thier, application letter along with an update CV with three professional references, copies of educational credentials and work experience via email to email@example.com by stating the position you are applying on the subject line of the email. Application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole road, Behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday and Saturday half day.