EIO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 02 vacancies for ” Transport Distribution Worker and Cleaner ” Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 05, 2021. The EIO Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
EIO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The Ethiopian Biotechnology Institute looking for ” Transport Distribution Worker and Cleaner ” Vacancy. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s Degree/ Completed 4th Grade may apply on or before November 05, 2021.
Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman (EIO) has published an employment notification October 23, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. EIO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
EIO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|EIO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 02 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Transport Distribution Worker and Cleaner.|
|Opening Date||October 23, 2021.|
|Closing Date||November 05, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||ETB 3333, 1100.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman (EIO).
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/ Completed 4th Grade.
- Total Vacancy: 02.
- Experience: At least 0/2 years of experience.
- Closing Date: November 05, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Transport Distribution Worker and Cleaner.
- For more information: 01115 58 02 04.
- Official Website: www.ethombudsman.gov.et.
How to apply for EIO Ethiopia Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to EIO Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for EIO Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.