EIFDDA Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Cashier/Secretary/Store Keeper” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 31, 2021. The EIFDDA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
EIFDDA Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The EIFDDA looking for “Cashier/Secretary/Store Keeper” Vacancy. EIFDDA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 31, 2021.
EIFDDA has published an employment notification August 21, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. EIFDDA Job Vacancy 2021.
EIFDDA Job Vacancy 2021
|EIFDDA Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||August 21, 2021.|
|Closing Date||August 31, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As Per Rules|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethiopian Interfaith Forum for Development, Dialogue, and Action (EIFDDA)
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree in Secretarial Science & Office Management or related field from a recognized institution.
- Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English & Amharic language.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: August 31, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Cashier/Secretary/Store Keeper.
- For more information: (+251) 011-618-6277
- Email: email@example.com
How to apply for EIFDDA Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to EIFDDA office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for EIFDDA Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.