Egna Legna Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Senior Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 29, 2023. The Egna Legna is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Egna Legna Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Egna Legna looking for “Senior Accountant” Vacancy. Egna Legna has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before March 29, 2023.
Egna Legna has published an employment notification March 22, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Egna Legna Job Vacancy 2023.
Egna Legna Job Vacancy 2023
|Egna Legna Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||March 22, 2023|
|Closing Date||March 29, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Egna Legna
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Senior Accountant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: March 29, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251910300886
- Monitor and track actual expenses against the project budget;
- Draft financial reports and ensure compliance with donor and governmental requirements;
- Ensure proper receipts, invoices and relevant documentation is collected for all expenses and income.
- Creating Statement of Activities and reporting for specific projects, while meeting relevant accounting standards
- Reconcile the books every month and sign-off on the cash balances
- Coordinate with the ground team, executive director and director of finance on implementing financial practices to meet the relevant financial standards, especially for projects required by specific funders
- Create budgets and cash flow analysis for projects and the larger organization
- Establishing and implementing the procedures to meet the requirements to operate as an Ethiopian non-profit corporation Other financial task as assigned by the directors
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and finance
- Four and above years of experience in NGO
- Ability to work with impartiality, integrity, and discretion
- Strong English and Amharic skills, both written and oral format
- Create and implement non-profit budgets, including statements of cash flows
- Create reports that meet Ethiopia’s non-profit accounting standards
- Good knowledge of Ethiopian accounting and taxation rules and regulations
How to apply for Egna Legna Jobs 2023?
Qualified candidates should send their CV along with their working experience within Seven (7) working days to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to Egna legna office Lancha Christina Plaza 4th floor
Download: Vacancy Notification