Educational Strategy Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Driver, HR Management, Public Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 25 vacancies at the Educational Strategy Center for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Educational Strategy Center, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Driver, Human Resource Management, Public Administration Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Driver, Human Resource Management, Public Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Educational Strategy Center Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduate/B.Sc. Degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||October 31, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 12, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 4271, 3633, 13252|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Educational Strategy Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduate/B.Sc. Degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Driver, Human Resource Management, Public Administration
- Deadline: November 12, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, 4271, 3633, 13252
- Total Variety of Positions: 15
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 04
- Experienced Vacant Post: 21
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Driver, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, International Relations, Political Science, Finance Management, Secretary, Office Administration, Environmental Science & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Educational Strategy Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.