Education Leadership and Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 73 vacancies at the Werabe University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Werabe University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Education Leadership and Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Education Leadership and Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Werabe University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree/Master’s Degree or its equivalent degree in relevant fields.|
|Job Location||South Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Werabe University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree/Master’s Degree or its equivalent degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: South Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region
- Position Name: Education Leadership and Management
October 19, 2020
- Salary: ብር 4379, 3729, 8709, 5907, 6773
- Total Variety of Positions: 23
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 08
- Experienced Vacant Post: 65
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Education Management, Electrical Engineering, Electrician, Electronics, Statistics, Record Management, Cleaning, Security Guard, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Werabe University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.