Eastern Africa Power Pool Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Individual Consultant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 09, 2022. The Eastern Africa Power Pool is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Eastern Africa Power Pool Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Eastern Africa Power Pool looking for “Individual Consultant” Vacancy. Eastern Africa Power Pool has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before November 09, 2022.
Eastern Africa Power Pool has published an employment notification October 23, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Eastern Africa Power Pool Job Vacancy 2022.
Eastern Africa Power Pool Job Vacancy 2022
|Eastern Africa Power Pool Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||October 23, 2022|
|Closing Date||November 09, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per rules|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Eastern Africa Power Pool
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Individual Consultant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Science / Arts degree in Communications/ Journalism/ Public Relations/ Political Sciences/ Public Information/ International Relations/ Information Science/ Media Systems/ Advocacy, Economics, Development Studies or a related field. A Master’s degree in any of these disciplines or a related field would be an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years relevant experience preferably (but not limited to) in the power sector. For Master’s degree holder, minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience preferably (but not limited to) the power sector.
- Closing Date: November 09, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.eappool.org
How to apply for Eastern Africa Power Pool Jobs 2022?
Expressions of Interest together with CVs and other required documents should be sent to the General Secretary, Eastern Africa power pool (EAPP) on or before November 9, 2022 at 4:00 pm East Africa Time, in PDF format by using the following email address: email@example.com. Expressions of Interest Should be clearly marked – “Expression of Interest for Communications Officer, Ref no: “ET-EAPP-303080-CS-INDV”.
Download: Vacancy Notification