EABC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Corporate Procurement and Property Management Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 10, 2022. The EABC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
EABC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The EABC looking for “Corporate Procurement and Property Management Manager” Vacancy. EABC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Materials Management may apply on or before February 10, 2022.
EABC has published an employment notification February 02, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. EABC Job Vacancy 2022.
EABC Job Vacancy 2022
|EABC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Corporate Procurement and Property Management Manager.|
|Opening Date||February 02, 2022.|
|Closing Date||February 10, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As per Company Scale.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ethiopian Agricultural Businesses Corporation (EABC).
- Organization Type: Govt. Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Management/ Materials Management.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: Minimum of 10/12 years of work experience.
- Closing Date: February 10, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Corporate Procurement and Property Management Manager.
- For more information: 0114 42 72 39.
- Official Website: www.ethioagri.com.
How to apply for EABC Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to EABC office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for EABC Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.