DVV International Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Programme Coordinator” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 07, 2022. The DVV International is currently located at Addis Ababa.
DVV International Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The DVV International looking for “Programme Coordinator” Vacancy. DVV International has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a BA/ MA Degree in Adult education or related Education field with adult education work experience may apply on or before February 07, 2022.
DVV International has published an employment notification January 31, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. DVV International Job Vacancy 2022.
DVV International Job Vacancy 2022
|DVV International Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||January 31, 2022.|
|Closing Date||February 07, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As Per Rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: DVV International.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: BA/ MA Degree in Adult education or related Education field with adult education work experience.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: At least 05 years’ experience in the local or international NGO sector in a similar Adult Education/ Education Sector position in technical officer, project management and other managerial roles.
- Closing Date: February 07, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Programme Coordinator.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply for DVV International Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to DVV International office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for DVV International Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
- All interested applicants must send Only their CV’s and an application letter to the DVV International Ethiopia Country Office, addressing the Ethiopia Country Director, using the e-mail address: email@example.com by no later than 7, Feb. 2022 (end of day) Copies of qualifications will be requested only after candidates have been shortlisted. Please list at least 3 references in your CV and ensure that all your CV contact details are correct. Provide evidence of your competencies obtained through different work experiences.