Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Program Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 04, 2023. The Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung looking for “Program Manager” Vacancy. Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 04, 2023.
Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung has published an employment notification March 15, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Job Vacancy 2023.
Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Job Vacancy 2023
|Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||March 15, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 04, 2023|
|Job Location||At country office in Addis Ababa with frequent field trips to project areas|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung (DSW)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Program Manager
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: April 04, 2023
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: www.dsw.org
- Master’s degree in Sociology, Social work, Economics, Development Studies, Public Health or related fields.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum of fifteen years’ progressive work experience in program management and implementation, five of which should be as program manager in NGOs preferably in international NGOs
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Sound and proven experience in managing projects and people both at head office and field offices level
- Good knowledge of the reproductive health, youth economic empowerment and other development issues focused on youth and young women.
- Excellent and proven report and proposal writing skills
- Prior demonstrated ability to computer applications (Ms offices), knowledge of database structure and development.
- Excellent command of English language both oral and written
- Good team player with proven ability to work in diverse culture and professional setting.
How to apply for Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung Jobs 2023?
Applicants fulfilling the requirements should submit non-returnable cover-letter, CV and other relevant credentials via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, CC email@example.com and bcc firstname.lastname@example.org or can submit their document in person to DSW Ethiopia, Gurd Shola, on Holy City Center Building 6th floor and room number 601 during working hours within 5 working days of the first announcement.
Candidates will be short listed based on skill and experience requirements in the job profile.
DSW is an equal opportunities employer. Women are encouraged to apply
Download: Vacancy Notification