Dagmawi Berhan Priparatory School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Human Resource Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 10 vacancies at the Dagmawi Berhan Priparatory School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Dagmawi Berhan Priparatory School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Human Resource Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Human Resource Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Dagmawi Berhan Priparatory School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree or equivalent degree|
|Opening Date||October 17, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 29, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 5358, 3333, 3934, 2344|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Dagmawi Berhan Priparatory School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/Graduate Degree/MA Degree or equivalent degree.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Human Resource Management
- Deadline: October 29, 2020
- Salary: ብር 5358, 3333, 3934, 2344
- Total Variety of Positions: 10
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 05
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Human Resource Management, Business Management, Public Administration, Secretary, Office Administration, Accounting, Management, Purchasing, Supplies Management, Library and Information Science.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Dagmawi Berhan Priparatory School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.