Construction Works Regulatory Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Business Management, Secretary Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 40 vacancies at the Construction Works Regulatory Authority for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Construction Works Regulatory Authority, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Business Management, Secretary Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Business Management, Secretary Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Construction Works Regulatory Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/Graduation Degree/B.Sc./M.Sc./Diploma in related fields|
|Opening Date||November 25, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 08, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3633, 6632, 4983|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Construction Works Regulatory Authority, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/Graduation Degree/B.Sc./M.Sc./Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Business Management, Secretary
- Deadline: December 08, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3633, 6632, 4983
- Total Variety of Positions: 25
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 35
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Business Management , Secretary , Purchasing , Supplies Management , Office Administration , Marketing , Construction Technology and Management , Finance Management , Banking , Psychology , Geo-technical Engineering , Soil and Water Conservation Engineering , Economics.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Construction Works Regulatory Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.