Communication and KM Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently vacancies at the International Bamboo and Rattan Organisation for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the International Bamboo and Rattan Organisation, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Communication and KM Specialist posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Communication and KM Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|INBAR Communication and KM Specialist Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: International Bamboo and Rattan Organisation, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in fields related to communication, journalism or related field. A postgraduate degree and experience in Forestry / NTFP will be valuable.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Communication and KM Specialist
- Salary: EUR 2000 per month
- Total Variety of Positions: N/A
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Applications will be accepted until
August 15, 2020 or until a suitable candidate is identified. All applications will be acknowledged, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send a cover letter demonstrating relevant experience as described in the above job description with filled Application Form (as attached) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Dutch-Sino: Communication and KM Specialist – NAME” as the subject of the e-mail.
To learn more about INBAR, please visit our web site at: www.inbar.int