Chemical Industry Corporation Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting and Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 04 vacancies at the Chemical Industry Corporation for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Chemical Industry Corporation, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting and Finance Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting and Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Chemical Industry Corporation Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||08/10+1/10+210+3/ Diploma/Graduate Degree or equivalent degree in engineering.|
|Opening Date||October 27, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 09, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 34550, 25958, 3189|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Chemical Industry Corporation, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 08/10+1/10+210+3/ Diploma/Graduate Degree or equivalent degree in engineering.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting and Finance Management
- Deadline: November 09, 2020
- Salary: ብር 34550, 25958, 3189
- Total Variety of Positions: 04
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Management, Public Administration, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Accounting, Finance Management, Driver.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Chemical Industry Corporation or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.