Center for Development Research PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “Research Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 15, 2023. The Center for Development Research PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Center for Development Research PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Center for Development Research PLC looking for “Research Officer” Vacancy. Center for Development Research PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before February 15, 2023.
Center for Development Research PLC has published an employment notification February 01, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Center for Development Research PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Center for Development Research PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Center for Development Research PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Research Officer, Senior Data Programmer & Survey Coordinator|
|Opening Date||February 01, 2023|
|Closing Date||February 15, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||Salary is very attractive|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Center for Development Research PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Research Officer, Senior Data Programmer & Survey Coordinator
- Total Vacancy: 03
- Closing Date: February 15, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0911045314
- Official Website: www.econinsights.org
Research Officer Post
- A Master Degree in economics
- At least one year of research experience
- An excellent command of STATE
- Strong analytical and academic writing skills
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly with little supervision
Senior Data Programmer Post
- A minimum of BA degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- A minimum of two years of proven experience in survey instrument programming using Survey CTO or related software’s.
- Proven knowledge of Stata and other data analysis software packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
Survey Coordinator Post
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics and related disciplines
- A minimum of two years of proven experience in coordinating surveys
- Basic knowledge of State and other data analysis software packages.
- Speaking both Amharic an Afan Oromo is a preferred qualification
How to apply for Center for Development Research PLC Jobs 2023?
Qualified Candidates are invited to submit their application including cover letter and current CV by February 15, 2023 to email@example.com or apply in person to the following address
Econinsight Office, Wollo Sefer
Wenegalwit Area, Gubaiegzibaher Building
Second Floor, Office Number-206
For Further Information- Call 0911045314 or
Email Using firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: Vacancy Notification