Bulbula Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Supply Manager, Clerk Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 09 vacancies at the Bulbula Elementary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Bulbula Elementary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Supply Manager, Clerk Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Supply Manager, Clerk Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Bulbula Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||08/10+2/10+3/Graduation/Diploma or others related fields|
|Opening Date||December 11, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 24, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 2799, 4609, 2344|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Bulbula Elementary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 08/10+2/10+3/Graduation/Diploma or others related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Supply Manager, Clerk
- Deadline: December 24, 2020
- Salary: ብር 2799, 4609, 2344
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 08
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Library and Information Science , Computer Science , Human Resource Management , Secretary , Supplies Management , Office Administration , Public Administration , Statistics , Record Management , Cleaning , Clerk.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Bulbula Elementary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.