Born Free Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Education Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before October 12, 2023. The Born Free is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Born Free Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Born Free looking for “Education Officer” Vacancy. Born Free has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before October 12, 2023.
Born Free has published an employment notification October 01, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Born Free Job Vacancy 2023.
Born Free Job Vacancy 2023
|Born Free Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||October 01, 2023|
|Closing Date||October 12, 2023|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Born Free
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Education Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: October 12, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.bornfree.org.uk
- Qualification & Education Background: BA Degree in teaching, Biology, Geography, wildlife Related fields.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in teaching
- Workplace: Holeta, Ensessakotteh Wildlife Rescue, conservation & Education Centre.
- Fluency in English, Amharic and Afan Oromo.
- Previous experience in leading environmental club education would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the job area.
- A good understanding of youth culture and communicating with young people.
- Good photograph skills and other creative art skills.
- Driving license and driving experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft package including word and Excel.
How to apply for Born Free Jobs 2023?
Application deadline: within 10 (ten) working days from the date of announcement.
Those who meet the above requirements should submit application letter with CV and copies of relevant testimonials to the following address: – email@example.com.
For those to apply in person – can apply at Holeta, Ensessakotteh Wildlife Rescue, conservation & Education Centre.
Women are encouraged to apply.