Basin Development Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Banking, Auditing, Cooperative Accounting Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 03 vacancies at the Basin Development Authority for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Basin Development Authority, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Banking, Auditing, Cooperative Accounting Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Banking, Auditing and Cooperative Accounting Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Basin Development Authority Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree or Diploma|
|Opening Date||November 11, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 24, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 8651, 6055, 4020|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Basin Development Authority, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Public Administration, Auditing, Finance Management, Banking, Business Administration, Cooperative Accounting.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Banking, Auditing, Cooperative Accounting
- Deadline: November 24, 2020
- Salary: ብር 8651, 6055, 4020
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 02
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting, Economics, Public Administration, Auditing, Finance Management, Banking, Business Administration, Cooperative Accounting.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Basin Development Authority or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.