Bahir Dar University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Fresher’s & Experienced Only]: A total of 07 vacancies for Fresher’s & Experienced only. Applicants must apply before March 02, 2021. The Bahir Dar University Ethiopia is currently located at Bahir Dar.
Recently the Bahir Dar University Ethiopia has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Bahir Dar University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Bahir Dar University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 : Bahir Dar University was established by merging two former higher education institutions; namely the Bahir Dar Polytechnic and Bahir Dar Teachers’ College. The Bahir Dar Polytechnic Institute, which has transformed itself into Technology and Textile institutes, was established in 1963 under the technical cooperation between the Government of USSR and the Imperial Government of Ethiopia. The institute was a premier institute in producing technicians for the nation.|
|Position||Asst. Professor , Lecturer , Senior Technical Assistant.|
|Opening Date||February 20, 2021.|
|Closing Date||March 02, 2021.|
|Salary||As per rules.|
|Requirements||Fresher’s & Experienced Only.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Name of the organization: The Bahir Dar University Ethiopia.
- Organization Type: Government.
- Employment Type: Full Time.
- Educational Qualification: PhD, BSc, MSc.
- Total Vacancy: 07.
- Experience: Fresher’s & Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: March 02, 2021.
- Position: Asst. Professor , Lecturer , Senior Technical Assistant.
- For more information: +251 583 20 9653 / +251 583 20 6059.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Bahir Dar University Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.