Auto-Mechanic and General Mechanics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 11 vacancies at the Addis Ababa University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Auto-Mechanic and General Mechanics Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Auto-Mechanic and General Mechanics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Diploma/Graduate/MA Degree in Management , Sociology , Human Resource Management , Public Administration , Auto-Mechanic , General Mechanics , Supplies Management , Driver , Accounting , Business Management.|
|Opening Date||October 16, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 29, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3934, 5358, 3333, 2799, 4609|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/Graduate/MA Degree in Management , Sociology , Human Resource Management , Public Administration , Auto-Mechanic , General Mechanics, Supplies Management , Driver , Accounting , Business Management.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Auto-Mechanic and General Mechanics
- Deadline: October 29, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3934, 5358, 3333, 2799, 4609
- Total Variety of Positions: 06
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 03
- Experienced Vacant Post: 08
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.