Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 10 vacancies at the Addis Ababa University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Master’s Degree and PhD in related IT fields.|
|Opening Date||October 01, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 14, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree and PhD in related IT fields..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Assistant Professor and Associate Professor
- Deadline: October 14, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 02
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 10
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Supplies Management, Management, Economics, Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Management Information System (MIS), Project Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business Administration
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.