Arada Sub City Vacancy 2020 Addis Ababa [Addis Zemen Reporter Jobs]: A total of 17 vacancies for experienced candidates, The last date for apply March 30, 2020.
Recently the Arada Sub City has published an employment announcement (Addis Zemen) regarding the currently vacant position on various (Secretary, Office Administration, Driver, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Auto-Mechanic, Motor Driver, Photography, Cinematography) posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Arada Sub City Vacancy 2020
|Arada is one of the 10 sub-cities of Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia. As of 2011, its population was 225,999 (Male: 105,963 Female: 120,036).|
|Position||Purchasing, Accounting, Management, Business Management, Statistics, Supplies Management, Library and Information Science, Record Management, Human Resource Management, Secretary, Office Administration, Driver|
|Opening Date||21 March 2020|
|Closing Date||30 March 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||0 to7-year experiences|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: Arada Subcity Administration Office
- Type of Organisation: Government
- Job Location: Addis Ababa
- Educational Qualification: 7th Pass or Diploma or degree or COC certificate in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent / Fulltime
- Total Vacancy: 17
- Experience: 0 to 7 years
- Salary: ብር 2208 to ብር 3729
- Application Deadline: 02/04/2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Arada Sub City Administration Office or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Arada Sub City authority.