Arabsa Kindergarten Primary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Laboratory Technician, Electrician Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 10 vacancies at the Arabsa Kindergarten Primary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Arabsa Kindergarten Primary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Laboratory Technician, Electrician Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Laboratory Technician, Electrician Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Arabsa Kindergarten Primary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||University Degree or Diploma in related fields|
|Opening Date||January 22, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 5, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 4609, 5358|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Arabsa Kindergarten Primary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: University Degree or Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Laboratory Technician, Electrician
- Deadline: February 5, 2021
- Salary: ብር 3333, 4609, 5358
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 04
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Accounting, Management, Supplies Management, Public Administration, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Purchasing, Record Management, Laboratory Technician, Marketing, Electrician, Plumber, Wood Work, Construction Technology and Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Arabsa Kindergarten Primary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.