Amanuel Mental Health Specialized Hospital Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Management, Economics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 22 vacancies at the Amanuel Mental Health Specialized Hospital for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Amanuel Mental Health Specialized Hospital, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Management, Economics Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Management, Economics Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Amanuel Mental Health Specialized Hospital Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree/MA Degree/LLB/Diploma in related fields|
|Opening Date||December 31, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 06, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 3934, 5358|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Amanuel Mental Health Specialized Hospital, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree/MA Degree/LLB/Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Management, Economics
- Deadline: January 06, 2021
- Salary: ብር 3333, 3934, 5358
- Total Variety of Positions: 09
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 03
- Experienced Vacant Post: 19
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Economics , Public Administration , Record Management , Journalism , Language and Literature , International Relations , Political Science , Federalism , Communication , Purchasing , Law , Secretary , Information Technology , Office Administration.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Amanuel Mental Health Specialized Hospital or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.