Akaki Kality Sub City Vacancy 2020 Addis Ababa [78 Positions]: there are a total of 65 vacancies for freshers and 13 posts for experience candidates. Job seekers must apply before April 2, 2020.
Recently the Akaki Kality Sub City has published an employment announcement regarding the current job vacancy position on various posts. Therefore, interested job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Akaki Kality Sub City Vacancy 2020
|Akaky Kaliti, also spelled Akaki Kality, is one of the 10 sub-cities of Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia. As of 2011, its population was of 195,273. Formerly, Akaky Kaliti was known as Woreda 26.|
|Opening Date||20 March 2020|
|Closing Date||2nd April 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per scale|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
Job Vacancy summary
- Name of the organization: Akaki Kality Sub City
- Vacancy Type: Managment, Human Resource Management, Business Management, Public Administration, Computer Science, Secretary, Information Technology, Office Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Security Guard, Cleaning, Clerk, Purchasing, Supplies Management
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent
- Educational Qualification: Degree and diploma in related fields.
- Total Vacancy: 78
- Experience: Fresh Graduate and Experience
- Application Deadline: 02 April 2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment (Addis Zemen) notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Akaki Kality Sub City office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority.
- View another vacancy Akaki Kality Sub City Vacancy 2020 [Total 52 Job Vacancies]