AHFA PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “Service Driver and Market Research Specialist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before July 11, 2023. The AHFA PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
AHFA PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The AHFA PLC looking for “Service Driver and Market Research Specialist” Vacancy. AHFA PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before July 11, 2023.
AHFA PLC has published an employment notification July 05, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. AHFA PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
AHFA PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|AHFA PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Service Driver and Market Research Specialist|
|Opening Date||July 05, 2023|
|Closing Date||July 11, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: AHFA PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Service Driver and Market Research Specialist
- Total Vacancy: 03
- Educational Qualification: Completed 10th grade and has a public driver’s license/ Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management/ Business Administration or similar discipline.
- Experience: 02 years of work experience.
- Closing Date: July 11, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0114708093/95/96
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website: www.ahfaplc.com
How to apply for AHFA PLC Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to AHFA PLC office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for AHFA PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.