Addis Ababa Management Institute Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Marketing, Economics, Supplies Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 10 vacancies at the Addis Ababa Management Institute for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa Management Institute, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Marketing, Economics, Supplies Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Marketing, Economics, Supplies Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Addis Ababa Management Institute Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||January 09, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 18, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 9036, 7071, 6193|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa Management Institute, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Marketing, Economics, Supplies Management
- Deadline: January 18, 2021
- Salary: ብር 9036, 7071, 6193
- Total Variety of Positions: 10
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 10
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Economics, Public Police, Business Administration, Public Administration, Supplies Management , Finance Management, Political Science, Gender, International Relations.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa Management Institute or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.