Addis Ababa Kayzen Institute Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Secretary, Insurance Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 06 vacancies at the Addis Ababa Kayzen Institute for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa Kayzen Institute, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Secretary, Insurance Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Secretary, Insurance Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Addis Ababa Kayzen Institute Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma in related fields|
|Opening Date||December 27, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 07, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 4271, 6632, 10234|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa Kayzen Institute, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Secretary, Insurance
- Deadline: January 07, 2021
- Salary: ብር 4271, 6632, 10234
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Accounting , Finance Management , Management , Economics , Public Administration , Insurance , Banking , Business Administration , Secretary , Office Administration.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa Kayzen Institute or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.