Addis Ababa Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Office Administrator, HR Manager, Accountant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 15 vacancies at the Addis Ababa Elementary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa Elementary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Office Administrator, HR Manager, Accountant Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Office Administrator, HR Manager, Accountant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/BA Degree/Diploma/MA Degree or others related fields.|
|Opening Date||December 17, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 30, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 2344, 3333, 3934, 5358|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa Elementary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/BA Degree/Diploma/MA Degree or others related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Office Administrator, HR Manager, Accountant
- Deadline: December 30, 2020
- Salary: ብር 2344, 3333, 3934, 5358
- Total Variety of Positions: 11
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 06
- Experienced Vacant Post: 09
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Accounting , Management , Library and Information Science , Human Resource Management , Secretary , Purchasing , Office Administration.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa Elementary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.