Addis Ababa City Administration Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Executive Director” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 10, 2022. The Addis Ababa City Administration is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Addis Ababa City Administration Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Addis Ababa City Administration looking for “Executive Director” Vacancy. Addis Ababa City Administration has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before December 10, 2022.
Addis Ababa City Administration has published an employment notification November 30, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Addis Ababa City Administration Job Vacancy 2022.
Addis Ababa City Administration Job Vacancy 2022
|Addis Ababa City Administration Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||November 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||December 10, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Addis Ababa City Administration
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Executive Director
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: December 10, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.cityaddisababa.gov.et
Knowledge, Skills, Personal Qualities and Attitudes
- Post-graduate degree education or relevant equivalent by experience with progressively responsible experience in organizational leadership and management
- A minimum of 15 years progressive experience in public, private and/or development sector with 5 years’ experience in leading and managing high performing teams at an organizational level
- Experience with complex and large-scale program implementation, with good understanding of how to manage high driven program teams to deliver on a set target
- Significant interactions at high policy levels within government and donor community, with proven experience in managing complex and politically sensitive relationship with different stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate methodical program oversight and management
- Exemplary work ethic with a drive for concrete results in a complex environment
- Experience in strategy development, program management, and the use of programmatic tools to monitor and track performance
- Proven experience in engaging and collaborating with high level government officials, key partners, media, business leaders and other network influencers
- Demonstrate dynamic thought leadership, entrepreneurship and creativity with strong organizational skills that drives better organizational outcomes
- Proven success in leading senior-level team of experts to deliver common outcome
- Proven success in making strategic decisions attracting, managing, mentoring, and retaining talent
- Proven track record in resource mobilization including attracting grants and philanthropic funding
- Strong understanding of new design thinking, human centered design and a track record participating in co-creations with governments, donors and communities
- Proven planning skills with a track record of managing impactful programs
- Substantial, relevant expertise in either early childhood development with key contacts and relationships needed to advance ECD in Sub-Saharan Africa. This will include familiarity with the state of evidence on ECD, knowledge and access to key actors and understanding of cross sectoral interventions targeted at children and families
- Good financial acumen and proven ability to manage budgets are resources in line with national regulatory requirements
- Team player with excellent people skills and with highly developed communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
How to apply for Addis Ababa City Administration Jobs 2022?
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their CV, maximum of 3 (three pages) with a covering letter indicating the position of their choice to the Addis Ababa City ECD Project Management office (max. 3 pages) email address: email@example.com
Closing date: 10 days after this vacancy announcement on the Reporter Newspaper.
Download: Vacancy Notification