Adam Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Senior Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before March 17, 2022. The Adam Construction PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Adam Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Adam Construction PLC looking for “Senior Accountant” Vacancy. Adam Construction PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Peachtree Ms. with a bachelor’s degree Word Ms. Excel is very good may apply on or before March 17, 2022.
Adam Construction PLC has published an employment notification March 09, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Adam Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022.
Adam Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022
|Adam Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||March 09, 2022.|
|Closing Date||March 17, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Adam Construction PLC.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Peachtree Ms. with a bachelor’s degree Word Ms. Excel is very good.
- Total Vacancy: 01.
- Experience: 4 years experience (preferably with construction experience).
- Closing Date: March 17, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Senior Accountant.
- For more information: +251-11-8-688940/+251-116-626845.
How to apply for Adam Construction PLC Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Adam Construction PLC office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Adam Construction PLC Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.