ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Public Relations and Communication Specialist” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 01, 2022. The ACEWM is currently located at Addis Ababa.
ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The ACEWM looking for “Public Relations and Communication Specialist” Vacancy. ACEWM has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 01, 2022.
ACEWM has published an employment notification August 24, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022.
ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022
|ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Public Relations and Communication Specialist|
|Opening Date||August 24, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 01, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa University, College of Natural and Computational Sciences (4-Kilo Campus), ACEWM|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Africa Centre of Excellence for Water Management (ACEWM)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Public Relations and Communication Specialist
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public relation and Communication Strategies, Political Science and International Relations, Information Technology and Communication or related fields.
- Experience: Four (for Master)/Six (for Bachelor)/ years of relevant work experience in Journalism, Public Relations and Communication Strategies, or Information Technology.
- Closing Date: September 01, 2022
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: wwww.acewm-aau.org
How to apply for ACEWM Jobs 2022?
Applicants who clearly meet the Education/Professional qualifications and basic eligibility requirements will be further evaluated. Applications will be initially screened by the Human Resources Office to determine whether applicants have met the advertised minimum qualifications. A list of qualified applicants will be referred to the hiring office for further consideration and screening. Final selection of candidates will be made and those selected will be invited to an interview in order to select the best qualified candidate
Candidates who are interested and meet the minimum requirements should email their CV and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org within 07 working days of receiving the notice.
Download: Vacancy Notification