Africa Centre of Excellence for Water Management (ACEWM) Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Office Assistant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 14, 2022. The ACEWM is currently located at Addis Ababa.
ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The ACEWM looking for “Office Assistant” Vacancy. ACEWM has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 14, 2022.
ACEWM has published an employment notification August 03, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022.
ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022
|ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||August 03, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 14, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||Negotiable, depending on experience, skill and salary history of the candidate.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Africa Centre of Excellence for Water Management (ACEWM)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Office Assistant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: BA and Diploma in office Management, secretarial science, office supply management, Marketing, procurement, purchasing and other related fields.
- Experience: At least 01 year for degree and 3 years of Diploma relevant work Experiences.
- Closing Date: August 14, 2022
- Application Process: Online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: wwww.acewm-aau.org
How to apply for ACEWM Jobs 2022?
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for ACEWM Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Candidates who are interested and meet the minimum requirements should email their CV and cover letter to email@example.com within 10 working days of receiving the notice.