ACEWM Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Junior Procurement Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 15, 2023. The ACEWM is currently located at Addis Ababa.
ACEWM Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The ACEWM looking for “Junior Procurement Officer” Vacancy. ACEWM has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 15, 2023.
ACEWM has published an employment notification August 02, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ACEWM Job Vacancy 2023.
ACEWM Job Vacancy 2023
|ACEWM Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Junior Procurement Officer|
|Opening Date||August 02, 2023|
|Closing Date||August 15, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Africa Centre of Excellence for Water Management (ACEWM)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Junior Procurement Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: August 15, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0118122975
- Official Website: wwww.acewm-aau.org
- Contract administration; purchasing management and communications;
- Experience in World Bank financed projects and World Bank procurement procedures highly desirable;
- Strong communication skills and persuasiveness in presenting discussing and resolving difficult issues both orally and in writing;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential;
Education and Experiences:
- BA and above in purchasing management; procurement and supplies management engineering;
- Minimum of five (5) years for BA and three (3) years for MA of relevant work experience;
- Experience in World Bank procurement requirements is a plus.
How to apply for ACEWM Jobs 2023?
Candidates who are interested and fulfill the requirements shall submit their application/ motivation letters along with their updated CV via email; firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position title on the subject line.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Evaluation and selection process:
Applicants who clearly meet the Education/Experience requirements and basic eligibility requirements will be further evaluated. Applications will be initially screened by the ACEWM to determine whether applicants have met the advertised minimum qualifications. Final selection of candidates will be made and those selected will be invited to an interview in order to select the best qualified candidate.
Applicants who are interested and meet the minimum requirement stated above are kindly requested to apply within 10 working days of the notice to the Addis Ababa University, College of Natural and Computational Sciences, Africa canter of Excellence for Water Management, digital library beside Zoological Natural History Museum, Building No. 28, 4th floor office No-403 Tel: 0118122975
Download: Vacancy Notification