AACCSA Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Business Development Expert” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 14, 2023. The AACCSA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
AACCSA Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The AACCSA looking for “Business Development Expert” Vacancy. AACCSA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 14, 2023.
AACCSA has published an employment notification September 03, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. AACCSA Job Vacancy 2023.
AACCSA Job Vacancy 2023
|AACCSA Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Business Development Expert|
|Opening Date||September 03, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 14, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy AACCSA
- Hiring Authority: Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (AACCSA)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Business Development Expert
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: September 14, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251-11-5518055 ext. 209
- Official Website: www.addischamber.com
Under the supervision of the Business Development Team Leader, the Business development expert is responsible for the generation of consultancy business to the chamber. He/she will be responsible for reviewing constantly print Medias and electronic Medias working on tender notifications. He/she will also be responsible for door to door selling of chambers consultancy services.
- Education: BA/MA/MSC degree in Management, Business Administration, Economics, Project management and related fields of Studies from Recognized higher learning Institution
- Work Experience: Four years of experience for BA holders and two years of experience for MA holders
Technical and Other Skills:
- Team work, Client management skills, Environmental scanning and competitive analysis
- Innovativeness, Strong command of English language
How to apply for AACCSA Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants are invited to submit non-returnable CV and credentials within 10 calendar days of this announcement to Human Resource and Logistics Service of AACCSA, Mexico Square, Chamber Building, 1st Floor Room N 10 Tel: +251-11-5518055 ext. 209.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.