Protection Team Leader Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There is currently 01 vacancy at the Danish Refugee Council for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Protection Team Leader Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Protection Team Leader Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Masters Degree|
|Opening Date||January 01, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 11, 2021|
|Job Location||Dolo Ado|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Dolo Ado
- Position Name: Protection Team Leader
- Deadline: January 11, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
- Profession: Social Work, Political Science, International Development, Economics or other relevant field.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.ngo under Vacancies.
Please note that we receive applications up to January 11, 2021.
For general information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult www.drc.ngo.