National Protection Cluster Co-Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently vacancies at the Danish Refugee Council for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on National Protection Cluster Co-Coordinator Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
National Protection Cluster Co-Coordinator Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Danish Refugee Council Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Postgraduate degree in international law, social sciences, or related field.|
|Opening Date||December 17, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 25, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Danish Refugee Council, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: Postgraduate degree in international law, social sciences, or related field.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: National Protection Cluster Co-Coordinator
- Deadline: December 25, 2020
- Salary: As per the rules of Organization
- Total Variety of Positions: 01
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 01
- Application Process: Online
- Profession: International law, social sciences.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter in English through the online application on www.drc.ngo under vacancies no later than 25 December 2020. Deadline for applications has been extended and interviews will be conducted as the applications come in.