National Insurance Company of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Director” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 01, 2023. The National Insurance Company of Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
National Insurance Company of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The National Insurance Company of Ethiopia looking for “Director” Vacancy. National Insurance Company of Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 01, 2023.
National Insurance Company of Ethiopia has published an employment notification August 20, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. National Insurance Company of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
National Insurance Company of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|National Insurance Company of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Director, Risk Management and Compliance Service|
|Opening Date||August 20, 2023|
|Closing Date||September 01, 2023|
|Job Location||Head Office|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: National Insurance Company of Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Director, Risk Management and Compliance Service
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: September 01, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.niceinsurance-et.com
- Qualification: BA/BSC degree in Finance, Economics, Project Management or related field of discipline.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 9 years relevant experience with at least 4 years’ service at Managerial position.
- Strong numeracy, analytical and strategy skills
- Good research skills
- Planning and organizational skills and problem-solving ability
- IT competence and computer literacy
- Negotiation skills
- Written and oral communication skill
- Communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will understand.
- Manage projects and program objectives
- High moral standard and ethical value
- Knowledge of commercial law and insurance legal and regulatory environment
- Perseverance to work under immense pressure
Job Grade: XIV
How to apply for National Insurance Company of Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Qualified applicants can submit their applications with copies of their testimonials within 10 working days from the date of this announcement to National Insurance Company of Ethiopia (NICE) Human Resource Management Department.
Address: Debre Zeyit Road, Infront of Lancha Train Station, ZEFCO Building, 5th Floor.