East Africa Bottling SC Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Facility Handyman” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 07, 2022. The East Africa Bottling SC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
East Africa Bottling SC Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The East Africa Bottling SC looking for “Facility Handyman” Vacancy. East Africa Bottling SC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 07, 2022.
East Africa Bottling SC has published an employment notification March 30, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. East Africa Bottling SC Job Vacancy 2022
East Africa Bottling SC Job Vacancy 2022
|East Africa Bottling SC Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancy for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||March 30, 2022|
|Closing Date||April 07, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: East Africa Bottling SC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Educational Qualification: Diploma (10+3/Level IV) in General Mechanics or related field of studies
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Experience: Minimum of 02 years relevant work experience in plumbing, welding, and related Facility Maintenance
- Closing Date: April 07, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Position: Facility Handyman
How to apply for East Africa Bottling SC Jobs 2022?
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria and wish to be considered are requested to submit their application with non-returnable comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and copy of credentials to Human Resources Competency in Addis Ababa.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for East Africa Bottling SC Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.