NABU Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Senior Advisor” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 20, 2022. The NABU is currently located at Addis Ababa.
NABU Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The NABU looking for “Senior Advisor” Vacancy. NABU has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before November 20, 2022.
NABU has published an employment notification November 09, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. NABU Job Vacancy 2022.
NABU Job Vacancy 2022
|NABU Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Senior Advisor for Strategic Liaison, Fundraising and Quality|
|Opening Date||November 09, 2022|
|Closing Date||November 20, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or remote working option, with annual travels to Germany|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: The Nature and Biodiversity Conservation Union (NABU)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Senior Advisor for Strategic Liaison, Fundraising and Quality
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: November 20, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: en.nabu.de
- Study background in relevant topics
- Working experience of at least 12 years in conservation/ resource management, project management and fundraising
- Experience with management of bigger projects incl. consortia and different donors
- Experience in project (proposal) development
- Experience in technical backstopping and quality monitoring of project teams
- Experience in writing of (scientific) articles
- Experience in working with NGOs
- Interest to develop strategic fundraising with NABU in Africa
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) in English
- Knowledge in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- High level of professionalism, integrity and reliability
- Willingness to regular travel to Germany
How to apply for NABU Jobs 2022?
NABU is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability. We explicitly would like to motivate women to apply.
Application procedure: Applicants should submit their application documents in one pdf file (cover letter, CV, certificates and references) with the subject line The Senior Advisor for Strategic Liaison, Fundraising and Quality electronically until 20/11/2022 to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please refer to Svane.Bender[at]NABU.de.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Download: Vacancy Notification