Ministry of Health Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Chief Accounting Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 03 vacancies at the Ministry of Health for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Health, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Chief Accounting Assistant Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Chief Accounting Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Ministry of Health Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma/Medical Degree in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||January 10, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 22, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Health, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree/MA Degree/Diploma/Medical Degree in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Chief Accounting Assistant
- Deadline: January 22, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Business Management, Human Resource Management, Journalism, Communication, Public Administration, Economics, Statistics, Management Information System (MIS), Sport Science, Hotel Management, Purchasing, Accounting, Supplies Management, Finance Management, Business Administration, Banking, Auditing, Cooperative Accounting, Insurance, Computer Science, Information Technology, Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Medical Radiology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ministry of Health or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.