Electrician, Plumber, Motor Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 49 vacancies at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ethiopia for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ethiopia, has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Electrician, Plumber, Motor Driver Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Electrician, Plumber, Motor Driver Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduate or its equivalents degree|
|Opening Date||September 20, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 08, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||8651, 6055, 4020, 4271, 3333, 5775|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduate or its equivalents degree.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Electrician, Plumber, Motor Driver
- Deadline: October 08, 2020
- Salary: 8651, 6055, 4020, 4271, 3333, 5775
- Total Variety of Positions: 22
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 04
- Experienced Vacant Post: 45
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Economics, Public Administration, Banking, Business Administration, Cooperative Accounting, Supplies Management, Information Technology, Library and Information Science, Record Management.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ethiopia or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.