Mettu University (MeU) Job Vacancy 2020 @www.meu.edu.et Lecturer & Assistant Posts. A total of 19 position vacancies for Fresh Graduates in Ethiopia.
Recently the Metta University Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Lecturers & Assistant Posts in multiple departments. Therefore, interested University job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Mettu University Job Vacancy 2020
|Mettu University, in its acronym (MeU), was established as a result of the Ethiopian government’s endeavor towards realizing the country’s renaissance through educating the generation. It is one of the nine newly established public higher learning institutes.|
|Position||Lecturer & Assistant Posts|
|Opening Date||21 March 2020|
|Closing Date||Not mentioned|
|Job Location||Given Below|
|Salary||As per university scale|
|Requirements||Fresh Graduate Jobs|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: Mettu University
- Type of Organisation: University
- Job Location: Metu Zuria & Bedele
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc./B.Sc/BA/MA/COC in related fields.
- Salary for Lecturer: Birrs 11,305
- Salary for Assitant: Birrs 6193
- Term of Employment: Permanent / Fulltime
- Total Vacancy: 19
- Experience: Not Required, Only Fresh Graduate
- Application Deadline: N/A
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
A. for all Competitors
- CGPA forM.Sc./MA/MBA/ Should be 3.50 and above with B.Sc/B.A background 3.00 and above for Male
- CGPA for M.Sc./VIA/MBA/ Should be 3.35 and above with BSC/BA background 2.75 and above for female
- C’GPA for M.Sc./MA/MBA/Should be 3.15 and above with B.Sc./BA background 2.5 and above for disabled applicant and emerging region.
- B. Graduate Assistant
- CGPA Should be 3.25 and above for males.
- CGPA Should be 3.00 and above for females.
- CGPA Should be 2.75 and above for disabled applicants.
- CGPA Should be 2.75 and above for emerging regions applicants.
All Candidates Should be from recognized University in any program.
- C. Program
No variation among programs ( all programs are equally treated)
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Mettu University Office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the MeU Office Authority.