Jobs Creation Commission Ethiopia Vacancy 2021. Fresh Graduate Jobs for Security Guard, Secretary, Office Administration department in Addis Ababa. Apply now the last date is
April 7, 2020.
Recently the Jobs Creation Commission has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Jobs Creation Commission Ethiopia Vacancy 2021
|The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Jobs Creation Commission is established as per proclamation 1097/2018 which determines the powers and duties of the executive organs. Subsequently, the regulation 435/2018 promulgated by the council of ministers mandated the commission with the authority to lead the job creation agenda, coordinate stakeholders, monitor and evaluate performance.|
|Position||Security Guard, Secretary, Office Administration|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||as per scale|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Jobs Creation Commission
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Degree and Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 16
- Salary: ብር 3934 to ብር 4640
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Relevant Experience: Not Required
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Jobs Creation Commission or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.