Computer Science, Information Technology and Public Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 29 vacancies at the Jimma Univeristy for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Jimma University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Computer Science, Information Technology, and Public Administration Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Computer Science, Information Technology, Public Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Jimma University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Graduate degree and Master degree|
|Opening Date||September 26, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 08, 2020|
|Salary||ብር 8651, 4020, 4609, 8017, 6193 and 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Jimma University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduate degree and Master degree.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Jimma
- Position Name: Computer Science, Information Technology, Public Administration
- Deadline: October 08, 2020
- Salary: ብር 8651, 4020, 4609, 8017, 6193 and 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 06
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 02
- Experienced Vacant Post: 27
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Economics, Public Administration, Insurance, Banking, Business Administration, Secretary, Office Administration, Computer Science, IT
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Jimma University or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.