Jimma Univeristy Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Assistant Professor and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 32 vacancies at the Jimma Univeristy for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Jimma Univeristy, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Assistant Professor and Lecturer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Assistant Professor and Lecturer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Jimma Univeristy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||BA/B.Ed/MA/M.Ed/PhD in relevant fields.|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Jimma Univeristy, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA/B.Ed/MA/M.Ed/PhD in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Jimma
- Position Name: Assistant Professor and Lecturer
October 27, 2020
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 08
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 32
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Special Need Education, Psychology, Curriculum Studies, Computer Science, Information Technology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Jimma Univeristy or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.