Insurance Fund Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Clerk, Management, Supplies Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 28 vacancies at the Insurance Fund Administration for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Insurance Fund Administration, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Clerk, Management, Supplies Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Clerk, Management, Supplies Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Insurance Fund Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/Diploma/MA Degree or others related fields.|
|Opening Date||December 28, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 05, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa, Oromia Region, Somali region|
|Salary||ብር 4379, 2799, 3729, 3333|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Insurance Fund Administration, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Graduation Degree/Diploma/MA Degree or others related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa, Oromia Region, Somali region
- Position Name: Clerk, Management, Supplies Management
- Deadline: January 05, 2021
- Salary: ብር 4379, 2799, 3729, 3333
- Total Variety of Positions: 17
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 22
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Videography , Cinematography , Purchasing , Accounting , Computer Science , Information Science , Secretary , Office Administration , Management Information System (MIS) , Economics , Business Management , Banking , Statistics , Cleaning , Clerk , Management , Supplies Management , Insurance , Information Technology.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Insurance Fund Administration or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.