Gemshu Beyene Construction PLC Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Geology, Drafting, Surveying Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 22 vacancies at the Gemshu Beyene Construction PLC for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Gemshu Beyene Construction PLC, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Geology, Drafting, Surveying Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Geology, Drafting, Surveying Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Gemshu Beyene Construction PLC Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduation Degree, MA Degree, B.Sc., Diploma in relevant fields|
|Opening Date||January 07, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 21, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Gemshu Beyene Construction PLC, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree, MA Degree, B.Sc., Diploma in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Geology, Drafting, Surveying
- Deadline: January 21, 2021
- Salary: Negotiable
- Total Variety of Positions: 22
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 22
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Civil Engineering, Construction Technology and Management, Geology, Drafting, Surveying, Management, Secretary, Office Administration, Accounting, Supplies Management, Purchasing, Logistics, Economics, Mechanical Engineering, General Mechanics, Auto-Electrician, Road Engineering
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Gemshu Beyene Construction PLC or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.