Frankfurt Zoological Society Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before August 02, 2022. The Frankfurt Zoological Society is currently located at Oromia.
Frankfurt Zoological Society Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Frankfurt Zoological Society looking for “Accountant” Vacancy. Frankfurt Zoological Society has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before August 02, 2022.
Frankfurt Zoological Society has published an employment notification July 27, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Frankfurt Zoological Society Job Vacancy 2022.
Frankfurt Zoological Society Job Vacancy 2022
|Frankfurt Zoological Society Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||July 27, 2022|
|Closing Date||August 02, 2022|
|Job Location||Bale Mountains National Park – Dinsho, Oromia Region, Ethiopia|
|Salary||As per Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Frankfurt Zoological Society
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Duration: Up to 12 Months, Renewable Depending on Funds and Performance
- Position: Accountant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Reporting To: Admin and Finance Officer
- Closing Date: August 02, 2022
- Application Process: Online or Offline
- Official Website: www.fzs.org
Key job requirements:
- Diploma in accounting and finance.
- 5+ years of experience as an accountant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Capacity to deliver in a tight schedule with utmost attention to detail
Desirable skills include:
- Experience in financial management of donor funded projects
- Written and spoken English
- Knowledge of local language is a plus.
How to apply for Frankfurt Zoological Society Jobs 2022?
Interested and qualified candidates shall submit their application letter along with their non-returnable recent CV to the following address:
Frankfurt Zoological Society (FZS), P.O. Box 100003, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit it in person to FZS offices in Addis Ababa, Dinsho or BaleRobe.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Application deadline will be five working days from the first day of announcement.